INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
1. The courses in which there is only one or no installment, fee is to be paid only though Cash/DD in favour of Ambition institute pvt.ltd.
2. The courses where there are more than one installments, the first installment is to be paid by DD/Cash or through Credit Card/Debit Card/EMI* and rest of the installments are to be paid by A/C Payee post dated local cheques payable at depending upon the city in which the student is joining Centre for Ambition at the time of admission only.
3. Online payment is acceptable. Students/Parents can also pay the course fee by Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. In case of online payment, please contact office.
4. If any student pays lump sum fee for 1 year, he/she can be granted 10% discount on lump sum payment.
5. No lump sum benefit on Registration Fee & Admission Fee is available.
6. No payment of fee installment by cheque will be accepted if it is paid on or after due date of fee installment. It has to be paid by DD/Cash only.
7. Cheque(s) will not accepted at the time of payment of Registration/Admission fee .
If at any point of time, the Central Government further increases service tax, (Good and service tax is 18%) the extra amount of GST will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act.
09 : 00 A. M. – 06 : 00 P . M. (Weekdays) |09 : 00 A. M. – 05 : 00 P . M. (Sunday)
Refund Policy for Classroom Courses
1. No refund of Admission cum Scholarship Test Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
2. No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. It is toward administrative expenses incurred by the company.
3. No telephonic or verbal request shall be entertained for refund of Fee unless the student/parent submits request applications of mail for refund of fee at the centre.
4. No refund will made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses (in IAS and PCS Exam).
5. If any student pays the fee for any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses and wants to withdraw/ask for refund before the commencement of classes/course in the institute, the admission fee and first installment of tuition fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration fee will not be refunded.
6. If a student of any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses, leaves the classes/institute within 10 days from the date of commencement of classes/course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, the entire 1st installment paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration fee and admission fee will not be refunded.
7. If a student of any course other than Short term Classroom Course, leaves the classes/institute within 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, 75% of the 1st installment paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The Registration fee and admission fee will be refunded.
8. If any student leaves the classes/institute after 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, then no refund of admission fee and tuition fee paid & encashed will be made under any circumstances. Only the PDCs (if any) which have not been enchased on the date of refund application shall be returned.
9. If any student drops in between the session and asks for refund, he/she will be refunded as per refund policy.
10. If any student avails benefit of additional scholarship against lump sum payment and leaves the institute after few months because of any reason whatsoever and applies for refund of tuition fee paid, he/she shall be refunded after calculating the amount used by him/her from the date of commencement of course to the date of submission of application on pro-rata basis. "Pro—rata calculation is done taking into account the number of days a student attended the classes i.e., form the date of starting of the batch to the date of submission of application of refund". The Scholarship achieved/secured by the student will not be considered while doing calculations on pro-rata basis. The Course Tuition Fee shall be taken into consideration. For example, a course starts on 4th July and student joins on 16th July. He continues to attend classes and the last lecture which he attended was on 14th November, 2017. But if he has submitted refund application on 14th December, 2017, then the number of days to be counted will be form 4th July to 13th December = 164 days. It is multiplied by fee for one day which is calculated by dividing course tuition fee without any scholarship by no. of days the starting of course to the ending date of course as per prospectus.
For the Purpose of Calculation of Refund:
a. The Date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any student in the institute.
b. Parents must insist for receipt of refund application form the front office. The date submission of refund application will be considered and not by the number of classes attended by the student or form the date the student stopped coming to the institute.
c. The refund of tuition fee shall be calculated on the amount of fee installment mentioned in prospectus regardless of scholarship granted to any student/availed by any student.