Essay Guidance Programme by Mr. Amit singh.An essay is a piece of writing, outlining the writer's perspective. Writing an essay is an arduous task unless you have an excellent command on structuring and presenting the content according to the demand of the topic. Centre For Ambition provides you the best Essay guidance to maximize yourscore for UPSC CSE Main.
* 3 Orientation Sessions.
* 5 Tests.
* Personalised one to one feedback by Mr.Amit singh.
* Comprehensive Test Discussions.
* Post test analysis of each topic.
* Coverage of 30 most important topics for Mains.
* Time bound evaluation within 7 days.
* The Orientation Sessions and Tests are available in both OfFline mode as well as
The third & final stage of Civil Services Examination is the “Personality Test”, more commonly known as the Interview. The questions asked in the interview are on matters of general interest. A board of highly competent and unbiased members along with the chairman consist the interview panel so as to assess the personal uitability of the candidate for a career in public service. The test is intended to judge the mental calibre of a candidate encompassing not only his/her intellectual qualities but also social traits and his/her interest in current affairs. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgement, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion & leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
Centre For Ambition conducts an exclusive course called Civil Services Comprehensive Interview Programme under the guidance of Shri Alok Ranjan (Ex. Chief Secretary,Uttar Pradesh Government) Chief Advisor ,CENTRE FOR AMBITION & a panel of experts after the result of CSE Main Examination is declared. The interview panel consists of very experienced & highly reputed subject & psychological experts. The programme emphasizes on inculcating all the necessary qualities needed to perform decently in the Personality Test. Our panel members help to later out the weaknesses & psychological setbacks of the candidates. Various dedicated sessions are conducted to ensure the best possible preparation. At the end of sessions, 1 Practice Mock and 2 Mock Interviews are conducted. We also provide the facility of accessing video coverage of the Mock Interviews so that a candidate can assess & understand his/her weakness & improve on it. A useful guidance could bring valuable improvement in the performance.
The Comprehensive Interview Programme includes following sessions:
PROFILE OF BOARD MEMBERS, CADRE POLICY & SERVICE PREFERENCES
* Brief discussion on the profile of all the board members of UPSC.
* In-depth analysis of various services.
* Rational choice of service preferences.
* In-depth analysis of New Cadre Policy.
* Rational choice in Cadre Preferences.
Facing The Interview
* Overview of UPSC interview process.
* Approach to analyse Detail Application Form (DAF).
* Ways to answer questions on areas of interests, educational achievements, gaps in studies, resignation from previous job, etc.
* Approach for situation and opinion based questions and questions on leadership, society issues, etc
BUDGET, ECONOMIC SURVEY AND CURRENT AFFAIRS
* Current issues will be covered from interview perspective.
* Major current events of National and International importance and approach to answer opinion based questions on such issues.
* Discussion on various Government policies, welfare schemes, budget and various economic aspects of the country.
* Latest developments related
An overview of your home state.
* Demographic & geographical perspective.
* Industry and agriculture.
* Historical perspective viz: Art and culture, dynasty and kingdom, forts and monuments.
* Political, economic and social structure.
* Government policies and their social implication.
One practice mock will be provided to Candidates. It is designed to enable the Candidates -
* To answer questions on array of pre decided likely topics to feature in the personality test.
* Articulate their opinions in front of experts.
* Improve through real time feedback.
* To ensure no important questions are left unpracticed before appearing in the real interview.
MOCK INTERVIEWS (2 Nos)
* 5 member interview panel as per UPSC standards.
* For Engineering Graduates an expert from respective technical background will be made available for better preparation and experience.
* Each Mock Interview will be video recorded and recording of the same will be made available to the candidate for self analysis